Pictures of MRSA Infection
Hey, I know that no one really wants to look at pictures of MRSA, it’s gruesome and difficult to stomach so we only chose a few because most MRSA boils look similar. Yet there are some who need MRSA pictures so that they can better understand what MRSA looks like. I hope these MRSA pictures help you. Don’t look at these while eating food. I did that once.
This is what a typical MRSA abscess looks like
MRSA bacteria under a TENS microscope
MRSA boils on face like acne
MRSA infection rates even higher than expected
In fact, the Chicago scientists say, the new estimate might even be low-balling the disease’s pervasiveness because the database they use — a collection of insurance bills — tends to under-report instances of MRSA if patients were hospitalized for some other ailment. When the researchers went back to correct for the statistical inaccuracy, they discovered that the insurance claims had missed between a third to one-half of actual MRSA cases as recorded by the hospitals’ own records.
At least some of the increase reported in the Chicago paper may simply be due to the fact that we’re now more alert to MRSA than we used to be. Better screening means we’ll find more of what we’re looking for. Still, that doesn’t change the fact that more people in general are becoming carriers for MRSA. Getting infected may not guarantee illness in a specific patient, but it also increases the bacteria’s chances of eventually being spread to someone who will fall ill from an infection. And that’s why understanding the scope of MRSA’s potential — as opposed to measuring only the immediately-consequential cases of MRSA infection — is so important.
Read more about the MRSA and what colloidal silver can do for you.
Read more about our MRSA Lab Test and why colloidal silver is the right thing for you!
Read more about the MRSA Symptoms and what colloidal silver can do for you.
Read more about common MRSA remedies and why Colloidal Silver can help.
Read more about frequently asked questions about MRSA.
Read more about our MRSA Cleanse what colloidal silver can do for you.
- A Quick History of Morgellons DiseaseNovember 14, 2012 - 3:50 pm
- The Best Way to Get Purified Water That is Safe For Backpacking...March 16, 2016 - 3:41 pm
- Try Colloidal Silver For General HealthFebruary 15, 2016 - 9:00 am
- Fight MRSA With Colloidal SilverFebruary 8, 2016 - 9:00 am
- Colloidal Silver Works In Your Stomach TooFebruary 1, 2016 - 9:00 am
- How long should a person infected with staph aureus take...January 21, 2016 - 4:40 pm by John
- Nutrasilver has given me my life back. After cleanse, I...January 17, 2016 - 7:20 pm by Joanne
- I'm constantly reading about what might help with my Morgellons...November 28, 2015 - 10:36 pm by Candice
- Phil, For the complete story, nav over to www.nutrasilver.com/protocols/morgellons...October 11, 2015 - 2:43 pm by Russell
- The Best Way to Get Purified Water That is Safe For Backpacking and HikingMarch 16, 2016 - 3:41 pm
Some people want purified water for backpacking that is the safest drinking water. Hello NutraSilver team, Thank you for making a product that is lightweight, easy to transport and incredibly effective in treating water miles from anywhere. NutraSilver Colloidal Silver has been my only water treatment system when backpacking and traveling since 2010. It […]
Subscribe to Our FREE Newsletter
Get periodic health tips, tutorials, updates & discounts on NutraSilver sent to your inbox.