MRSA can be frightening for you, we know because we have spoken with thousands of MRSA sufferers in the past 6 years. Antibiotics have failed you and destroyed your remaining immune system. You may have tried alternative therapies like Manuka honey without meaningful results.
Your MRSA symptoms are unique to you. Not everyone has all of the symptoms, yet MRSA is still life-threatening. We know NutraSilver will get rid of your MRSA infection AND we guarantee it, believe it or not. We promise to buy your NutraSilver back from you if you are not happy with the results. Get that kind of a guarantee from your doctor or pharmacist, yeah, right!
Every human being on the planet has staph bacteria within their body
This is perfectly normal. It’s when staph bacteria mutate and are no longer are affected by antibiotics, a new strain of staph infection is created. This new colony of staph infection is resistant to methicillin; it is now known as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus or MRSA.
MRSA is both topical, in the form of boils and systemic within your body.
MRSA Now Accounts for More Deaths in the USA than HIV/AIDS
The greatest challenge to medical science today is MRSA, the number one cause of infectious deaths in hospitals. Since the mid 1950’s MRSA has evolved to become nearly invincible to most antibiotics. Because of this, science is frantically seeking a replacement the will eliminate MRSA symptoms while avoiding the constant cycle of new antibiotic, MRSA mutates and is impervious to it so new antibiotics must be created.
Most people are aware that antibiotics destroy the “good gut flora (bacteria)” that comprises approximately 70% of our immune system within our large intestine. Unfortunately, antibiotics are taken at a time when we need our immune system the most.
MRSA Symptoms List
- Boils – Also called furuncles, boils are bumps with a pus filled head. If boils enlarge and grow together, they can form a multi-headed lump called a carbuncle. It is important that you do not try to lance or drain these on your own.
- Folliculitis – Similar to boils, Folliculitis is the deep infection of a hair follicle, usually less than a quarter inch in diameter, often surrounded by an area of inflamed red or pink skin.
- Impetigo – Crusty oozing bumps, blisters or lesions, usually yellow to red in color, that break open easily. Impetigo is common on the face and can spread easily to other parts of the body.
- Abscess – Pus filled cavities under the skin that rarely have a head or drain on their own. You can sometimes feel the fluid inside of an abscess if you press on it with your fingers. It is important that you do not try to lance or drain these on your own.
- Cellulitis – A deeper more serious infection with significant swelling, tenderness, deeper red color and increasing size. Sometimes red streaks on the skin may radiate out from the center of the cellulitis. Bumps and blisters may or may not be present with cellulitis.
MRSA symptoms can also cause skin infections like Cellulitis, Sty an infection of eyelid gland and Carbuncles.
Other symptoms include, fever, chill, short breath etc. Necrotizing fasciitis is another infection, which may result from MRSA infection in human body. MRSA symptoms can affect lungs and cause pneumonia.
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection also manifest in form of low blood pressure, headaches, and rashes over body etc. The bacteria may reach important internal organs, like heart, lungs, bones, joints and cause serious damage. This infection is life threatening and must be treated with caution and urgency.
If you see a mark on your skin resembling a spider bite, you should not overlook it, as it can be MRSA also. Septicemia, toxic shocks are two other symptoms of MRSA. You must understand that most people are merely carriers of MRSA and may carry this disease for years, without getting affected with it.
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection are most prominent on skin, so skin lesions and infections must never be treated lightly. They may resemble a common malady, but in reality, it may be MRSA. It is best to consult a doctor or health care professional if you see any symptom or a combination of symptoms, discussed here. Though the bacteria staph is present in 25% to 30% people, in their nose, they are not affected by it. The bacteria affect only 1% population and they suffer from MRSA. Symptoms of this disease should not be overlooked, as the disease can be fatal and immediate medical care is required.