Morgellons Disease Symptoms Defined
Before we get started digging into Morgellons Disease Symptoms and what to do about them, it’s important to realize that your visit to this page is no small thing.
We honor and applaud you for your courage and strength in battling through your symptoms and never giving up.
Your path to get here today has been difficult. You may have been suffering from the devastating effects of morgellons symptoms for months or even years.
You don’t need me to remind you of the struggles you’ve been through. I wish you could know how much we care that you get your life back and are able to put this nightmare behind you so you don’t have to think about it anymore.
The thousands of Morgellons Disease sufferers that we’ve spoken to say they can’t think of anything else. It invades every aspect of their lives like a thief, destroying everything they care about…
That’s why I’m so glad you’re here, because we’re here to help. Please call us if you feel inclined and don’t feel embarrassed or ashamed. We would love to talk to you and help you see that your nightmare will be over soon.
What This Page is All About… (it’s not just about symptoms)
A goal of this page is to give you answers using a quick self-diagnosis and to provide some clarity on what’s happening to you. But even more than that it is to help you realize that the days of these symptoms are numbered.
You deserve to live the healthy and energetic life you once had… and you can, in just a few short weeks with the help of NutraSilver
Now, about the symptoms…
Visitors to this page, whether you’re browsing this page for yourself or a loved one, fit into three separate groups.
Which of the following groups do you relate with the most?
Group 1 You already know you have Morgellons.
NEXT STEPS: If this is you, accept right now that your search is over. Let go of Morgellons, let NutraSilver do it’s job and allow the nightmare to pass. You don’t have to suffer anymore. Go directly to the Morgellons remedy page or call us and learn how to get healed in just a few weeks.
Group 2 You’ve just heard about Morgellons and you might have it.
NEXT STEPS: Take the 2-Minute self-diagnosis on this page. If it’s clear you have Morgellons, don’t let it steal your life any more than it has. Follow the protocol and let NutraSilver do its job.
Group 3 You’re looking for an explanation of your symptoms.
NEXT STEPS: Complete the Morgellons 2-Minute self-diagnosis. When you’re done, you’ll decide whether or not you have Morgellons and you’ll be happy to know that NutraSilver will help you avoid the years of struggle others have gone through. Jump over to the Morgellons remedy page and learn how to get rid of your symptoms for good.
No matter which group you relate with, there are two powerful similarities that everyone shares who struggles with Morgellons.
- You want your symptoms GONE!!! No matter what your symptoms are or how long you’ve had them. They’re hijacking your life and stealing your dreams.
- All Morgellons sufferers are self-diagnosed, meaning they have to find out if they have Morgellons by themselves.
About that second similarity:
All Morgellons Sufferers are Self-diagnosed
Since the CDC published their ‘findings’ on Morgellons syndrome in January 2012 and proclaimed Morgellons to be delusional parasitosis and not a physical ailment or recognizable syndrome, every Morgellons sufferer is medically on their own to diagnose and treat their own symptoms.
After speaking with 9,000+ Morgellons sufferers, the vast majority of them have been to dermatologists and specialists of all kinds and not one of those people ever said that the doctor helped them.
Trust yourself to do this…
The 2 Critical Questions You MUST Have Answered
Every Morgellons sufferer has a story. We’ve heard thousands of them and they’ve almost all been heart breaking, without exception. Every story came down to the need to answer just two questions.
- Do I have Morgellons? [ You’ll answer that here ]
- How do I get rid of it? [ Click here for Morgellons remedy info ]
Let’s tackle the first question on this page using a simple way to know whether you have Morgellons or not. There are a few tell-tale signs that are dead giveaways.
“Do I have Morgellons?”
There’s no question that there are untold thousands of people who suffer with these Morgellons Disease Symptoms and have no idea that it is Morgellons so they can’t fix it. Just knowing that you have Morgellons is a huge help, because then you can deal with it.
When Morgellons sufferers call us, most often they will ask us to help them to determine if they have Morgellons or not. Since we are not doctors, we do not provide diagnosis of any kind. Sorry, you have to make your own conclusions.
We almost always take them through the same set of questions that helps them identify if they do in fact have Morgellons. Here it is:
The Morgellons “2 Minute Self-Diagnosis”
If any two of these things is true for you, it’s likely you have Morgellons syndrome.
- Do you have dark or black specks in your bed sheets or on your body when you wake up in the morning?
- Do you feel a crawling, biting or scratching sensation or a movement under your skin anywhere on your body?
- Do you have odd fibers growing from your skin that are clearly not your normal body hair?
- Do you have chronic fatigue, brain fog or mood swings?
NOTE: Another common symptom is lesions or open sores that never heal. Though approximately 35% of people with Morgellons experience lesions, this is another dead giveaway.
Now that you have decided whether or not you have Morgellons, click here to get rid of it.
I hope that helps. This simple self-diagnosis has moved thousands of people along in their heroic journey to becoming free from this infection. If you’re wondering how this has all worked out for people, some customers were kind enough to tell us their stories. You can find plenty of success stories here.
You might realize that the 2-minute self-diagnosis doesn’t cover all the symptoms you might be experiencing… and you’d be right.
Morgellons becomes a systemic infection that effects so many systems in the body. Once it’s gone, you’ll realize just how much of a master and slave situation it was.
The Morgellons Research Foundation came up with a comprehensive list that gives us an idea of how expansive the symptoms can be. Since the foundation is no longer operational, we decided to include the list here. It’s so long we didn’t want to overwhelm you so if you’re interested in seeing that list click the link below…
There Are 93 Known Morgellons Symptoms
The Morgellons Research Foundation (since closed) has identified ninety-three specific symptoms associated with Morgellons. No one has all of these symptoms. Morgellons is a name that is used to define a cluster of symptoms that are systemic in nature. They effect several different systems in your body.
It is really good news to know that approximately 35% of Morgellons sufferers ever experience the open weeping lesions that is so often referred to on the Internet. Typically Morgellons lesions are one of the last symptoms to express themselves. Most often people complain about cognitive issues, and a biting, scratching or movement in the scalp. These are the most pervasive symptoms for the majority of Morgellons sufferers.
Often times a Morgellons sufferers will forget what they’re saying mid-sentence. They feel embarrassed, sometimes angry that they’ve lost their train of thought when in fact this is a symptom of Morgellons and not their fault.
Many of the people that we have spoken to down through the years have lost their jobs, the love and respect of their families, and some have even lost their homes. Some have committed suicide because they thought it was the only way to eliminate their suffering. It most definitely is not. Here is the Morgellons Research Foundation’s list:
Morgellons Head and Scalp Symptoms
- Bumps, lumps, lesions on head and scalp.
- Visible “channels” or “tunnels” that look like raised veins on scalp or face.
- Severe and frequent headaches that are confused for migraines.
Morgellons Brain Function (Cognitive) and Personality Symptoms
- Memory loss (short term, recent memory – “What was I saying?
Where did I put my coffee mug? What did I do yesterday?”)
- Brain fog – groggy, unclear thinking
- Thought processing becomes very taxing, difficult
- Unable to think of specific words when communicating
- Writing, and especially spelling, becomes difficult
- Inability to focus or concentrate – ADD/ADHD symptoms
- Mood disorders and mood swings, including loss of temper
- Libido – lack of (no sexual interest)
- Loss of interest in things that normally interest you
- Depression and/or confusion or disorientation
- Personality changes, like loss of creativity or loss of existing skills
- Neurological problems – clumsiness, stumbling while walking, impeded speech
Despite all these symptoms there is some fantastic news. When you take NutraSilver these symptoms are the very first ones to go away, it usually only takes a week or two. That’s great because these issues are the ones that really ruin your life and destroy your peace.
Using NutraSilver as suggested will eliminate most of your cognitive issues rather quickly and you’ll finally start feeling like yourself again. Welcome back your energy…
You’ll hear us say this a hundred times. You MUST follow the directions exactly. Following the specific protocol you’ll learn is critical to your healing. We’re not new at this. It is a fact that you must follow the instructions.
Morgellons Symptoms in Hair
- Hair appearance – stiff, brittle and dry
- Wiry, uncontrollable hairs replace normal hair
- Hair texture and color may change as more “wiry” ones grow in
- Hair loss
- Small glob of clear sticky substance at root end of hair when it falls out,
substance may coat hair shaft
- Hair color does not adhere well to new hair growth
Morgellons Symptoms in the Eyes
- Floaters on eyeball surface
- Loss of visual acuity
- Increase in discharge, often stringy
- Sandy or gritty feeling in eyes
- Feeling of foreign objects in eyes but cannot locate or remove
- Eyes are extra-sensitive to light
- Eyesight is generally weakened
- Night blindness
- Eyelashes fall out, may be replaced with thick, wiry discolored lashes
Morgellons Symptoms in Ears
- Ears itch as motile fibers move inside
- Ears ring or beep (but ears are clean)
- Ears become clogged due to sinus drainage
- Ears develop excess thick hair which may emerge from inside ear and feel very deep-rooted
Morgellons Symptoms in Nose, Nostrils, Nasal Passages and Sinuses
- Allergies or sinus problems – excessive congestion, mucus production
- Mucus is thick, stringy, cohesive, dries into very hard substance –
- Scents are not perceived correctly, may fluctuate from keen sensing ability to no ability to perceive any scent at all
- Nostrils develop excess thick hair
- Nostrils develop very sore pimples
Morgellons Symptoms in the Mouth and Throat
- Teeth become sensitive, crack, chip, feel like they’re becoming hollow
- Teeth become loose and/or fall out
- Sore or tickling throat
- Hacking cough
- Constant sinus drainage
- Glob of congestion always hanging at back of throat
- Taste buds malfunction, may fluctuate from keen tasting ability to having no taste perception at all
Gargling with NutraSilver will eliminate sore throats rapidly. You’ll be shocked at how quickly that works.
Morgellons Symptoms on the Skin
This category of symptoms robs you of sleep and therefore, your sanity. A majority of Morgellons sufferers feel a weird crawling sensation as if there is something crawling on or under their skin… during the night this can easily upset your sleep and be a drain on your life.
- Crawling feeling on the skin, like invisible bugs
- Pinching, biting, stinging or prickling on the skin
- Lesions – itchy, sore or painful, very slow-healing with little or no infection sometimes containing “fuzz.”
- Crusts/scabs/callus-like formations on lesions – painful and difficult to remove because of tentacles clinging to flesh.
- Open cuts or wounds – very slow healing with little or no infection, sometimes containing “fuzz”.
- Objects described as “granules,” hard and crystal-like, similar in size and shape to sand grains, can occasionally be removed, or can emerge from either broken or intact skin.
- Objects described as “shards,” hard and crystal-like that are similar to glass that emerge from skin.
- Black seed-like “specks” or “dots” on, or in, the skin or emerging from lesions.
- Tiny “fuzzballs” in the lesions, emerging from lesions, and on (or falling from) intact skin
- Black tar-like substance coming from skin pores
- Skin texture – leathery, callus-like areas often where lesions had previously been located
- Growth of new wiry or thick hair over the top of where lesions had previously been
- Pimples – sore, long-lasting, can’t squeeze out – contents are removed in same fashion as a splinter and are moist but cohesive
- Rashes – unusual, appear/disappear rapidly for no apparent reason, also appear where adhesive portion of Band-Aid is applied
- Skin pigment changes (gets lighter or darker, more difficult to see in fair skin tones)
- Stationary or ‘creeping’ worm or wire-like structures can be seen just beneath the skin surface
- Skin loses its elasticity and appears to sag, especially when warm, less so when cold
NOTE: NEVER place NutraSilver directly on a lesion; it will heal and then create new lesions. The best regimen is to follow the instructions that come along with your order; take NutraSilver orally as described and within 5 weeks, most lesions will dry up and fall off.
Morgellons Physiological Symptoms of the Body
- Cannot sense temperature of water – water is very hot and it is not recognized
- Alcohol/liquor intolerance
- Appetite decrease or increase
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Food cravings or total lack of interest in food
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Swelling or edema, including breast edema, feet especially known for swelling
- Back ache – lower back
- Back pain – neck and shoulder pain
- Chronic fatigue – total exhaustion, physical depletion
- Insomnia during nighttime, or sleep abnormally long amounts (day and night)
- Weakness – strength diminishes
- Joint pain
- Muscle twitching or cramping
- Dizziness, disorientation, vertigo
- Blood pressure problems (high or low)
- Heart races or beats irregularly for no apparent reason
- Liver problems
- Abnormal overheating as well as temperature loss problems
- Excessive sweating
- Cannot stay in sun for prolonged periods without becoming ill
- Drastic body temp fluctuations
- New, normal temp runs lower or higher than your previous “normal”
- Bowel habits change, loss of muscle control
- Stools contain foreign-looking matter
- Urine has foreign-looking matter (particles or black seeds, hair –
- sometimes encased in mucus-like substance)
- Immediate pain that occurs simultaneously to untouched lesions on other parts of the body
- when another lesion is disturbed
- Hardened splinter-like material beneath skin that is difficult to remove,
- extremely painful, and odd in appearance once removed
- Ingrown hair that is difficult to remove, extremely painful
- Hair strands that are unusually thick or doesn’t look like other hair
- Fingernails change shape and/or texture
- Fiber or thread-like material emerging from the skin, or visible just beneath the skin – may be
- black, white, tan, clear, red, blue, or rainbow colored. Some fibers may exhibit movement.
- Lyme syndrome shares overlapping symptoms and the borellia bacteria with Morgellons syndrome(applies to human and animal lab results)
- The best regimen is to follow the instructions that come with the package. Most symptoms will be gone in about 3 weeks or less.
OTHER COMMONLY REPORTED OBSERVATIONS
- Most Morgellons sufferers will have sought care from multiple medical care providers. A large number will have been diagnosed with Delusional Parasitosis likely because of the unexplained skin lesions and sensations and psychiatric overlay. Unfortunately, almost none will have received an appropriate diagnostic physical examination (particularly a microscopic or biopsy examination of lesions), but will have been diagnosed by history alone with grossly incomplete observation.
- Most of these Morgellons sufferers feel abandoned by the traditional medical care system and have sought alternative care providers or have self medicated, seriously compounding an already difficult medical situation.
There is a Way Out of the Pain and Embarrassment
Over the last 8 years, thousands of Morgellons sufferers eliminated their symptoms and we can help you too. The success rate of those that follow the instructions is comforting. You will be healed. You need the “Morgellons 8-pack” to get this infection pushed out of you from the inside.
Get yourself our Morgellons package of eight bottles (this is sufficient to eliminate most if not all of your symptoms) and follow the instructions precisely. If you do this, we guarantee that you will eliminate your Morgellons symptoms or buy back your NutraSilver from you. Once most if not all of your symptoms are gone, we ask you to dramatically reduce how much NutraSilver you take to what’s known as a maintenance level. Your search is over.