Immune System Support You Can Count On
You’ll probably well aware of the need to follow a strict regimen to keep your immune system in tip-top shape. That’s critical to your long-term health and vitality.
Eat Well and Be Well
The nutritional content that you receive from raw fruits and veggies is unparalleled. Many vitamins, including C, are antioxidants and will protect cells – including those of your immune system – from damage by toxins in the environment. Dark-colored produce (berries, kale, broccoli) tends to be higher in flavonoids, polyphenols and other antioxidants.
Protein is a building block for a healthy body, mind, and immune system. Diets low in protein tend to be high in carbs which convert readily to glucose, spiking blood sugar and stressing the pancreas and the immune system.
- Make sure you take time for yourself, spend some time with friends
- Indulge yourself in a massage
- Take a hot bath, or an energy work session when you want one.
- Our bodies respond to our emotions – if you’re feeling harassed and anxious, it can manifest in a sore throat or a cold.
- Create a space within yourself and your living environment for harmony
- Self-love and joy (giving thanks, prayer and blessing the abundance in your life and of the world around you helps).
General health guidelines for boosting your immune system
Follow these healthy guidelines and get the most value for your money;
- Take NutraSilver® right out of bed in the morning
- Take NutraSilver® at lunchtime
- Take NutraSilver® just before bedtime
- Do NOT drink tap water
- Drink as much water as you can. This helps to flush out the toxins from your body
- Eat only “live” foods; fruits, vegetables and lean protein like meat, fish and chicken
- Do NOT eat processed or fast foods. Sweets, breads and carbohydrates actually feed and encourage your disease
- Get at least 15 minutes of exercise daily