Staph Infections are No Match for NutraSilver
Staph bacterium is literally everywhere we go. It is a naturally occuring pathogen that exists both inside your body and on your skin. Left alone and in the right proportions, staph is perfectly harmless to humans. It is when it overgrows that it can become a serious problem.
- NutraSilver is a fast and effective Staph Infection treatment
- Safe and guaranteed to work
- Costs as little as $3.60 a day
In FDA-certified laboratory tests, 5.76 BILLION Staphylococcus aureus bacteria cells were killed in 24 hours at a rate of 99.99% with one drop of NutraSilver®.
Why Use NutraSilver?
Most staph infections require a visit to the doctor and pharmacist which can cost upwards of $200 and take a week or longer to heal. With an oral staph infection, you can place 5 drops of NutraSilver® into a glass with a very small amount of filtered water and gargle for a full minute. Most people report that their staph infect is gone in less than one hour. the cost? About $.02. NutraSilver® comes with a 60 day money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to loose. We encourage you to look at our General Health page for more exciting new ideas on how NutraSilver® can positively effect your health and the health of those that you love. NutraSilver also works wonders on kids and pets too.
What Is a Staph Infection?
Staph is the shortened name for Staphylococcus (pronounced: staf-uh-low-kah-kus), a type of bacteria. These bacteria can live harmlessly on many skin surfaces, especially around the nose, mouth, genitals, and anus. But when the skin is punctured or broken for any reason, staph bacteria can enter the wound and cause an infection.
There are more than 30 species in the staph family of bacteria, and they can cause different kinds of illnesses — for example, one kind of staph can cause urinary tract infections. But most staph infections are caused by the species Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus).
S. aureus most commonly causes skin infections like folliculitis, boils, impetigo, and cellulitis that are limited to a small area of a person’s skin. S. aureus can also release toxins (poisons) that may lead to illnesses like food poisoning or toxic shock syndrome.
Staph infection is all around us and getting much worse. Many of you have heard of MRSA, a deviant of staph infection, this kind of staph is not only rampant in hospitals, prisons and schools, but it is completely impervious to any antibiotic since it has mutated over the years.
Very Serious Staph Infections
Although rare, infections caused by S. aureus can occasionally become very serious. This happens when the bacteria move from a break in the skin into the bloodstream. This can lead to infections in other parts of the body, such as the lungs, bones, joints, heart, blood, and central nervous system.
Staph infections in other parts of the body are less common than staph skin infections. They are more likely in people whose immune systems have been weakened by another disease — or by certain medications, like chemotherapy for cancer.
Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 25923) The major habitats of the bacterium S. aureus include the nasal membranes and skin and to a somewhat lesser extent the perineum, gastrointestinal tract, and genital tract of warmblooded animals. This species may also be isolated from the nares in less than 10% to more than 40% of non-hospitalized human adults. S. aureus is a potential pathogen causing a wide range of infections. Some of the major infections include boils, carbuncles, impetigo, toxic epidermal necrolysis, pneumonia, osteomyelitis, meningitis, endocarditis, mastitis, bacteremia, food poisoning via enterotoxin), enterocolitis, urogenital infections, and toxic shock syndrome.