Your E. coli Treatment
Look, our food supply has always been vulnerable to deadly pathogens, always. If you have seen the news lately, people going to county fairs or who eat in restaurants or simply buy food from the grocery store are getting very sick from eColi and some are even dying.
So the question is simply, “How do you protect yourself?” and if you’re to get it, “How do you treat it quickly and safely?”
Fortunately, those are easy questions to answer.
We think we have a way for you to protect you and your loved-ones from this horrible bacterial infection for just pennies a day. We guarantee that you will be happy with your NutraSilver purchase so we do what no other colloidal silver company does; we give you a 60-day money back guarantee.
What cures or treats E. coli infection?
The Mayo Clinic says “For illness caused by E. coli O157:H7, no current treatments can cure the infection, relieve symptoms or prevent complications. For most people, the best option is to rest and drink plenty of fluids to help with dehydration and fatigue. Avoid taking an anti-diarrhea medication — this slows your digestive system down, preventing your body from getting rid of the toxins.” We don’t believe this for one second.
They go on to say;
“Follow these tips to prevent dehydration and reduce symptoms while you recover:
- Clear liquids. Drink plenty of clear liquids, including water, clear sodas and broths, gelatin, and juices. Avoid apple and pear juices, caffeine, and alcohol.
- Add foods gradually. When you start feeling better, stick to low-fiber foods at first. Try soda crackers, toast, eggs or rice.
- Avoid certain foods. Dairy products, fatty foods, high-fiber foods or highly seasoned foods can make symptoms worse.”
Guidelines For Using NutraSilver® for eColi
Never take antibiotics for eColi as they apparently have no effect on this bacterial infection and in some cases can actually cause additional harm.
Follow these healthy guidelines and get the fastest healing possible:
- Take NutraSilver® right out of bed in the morning
- Take NutraSilver® at lunchtime
- Take NutraSilver® just before bedtime
- Do NOT drink tap water
- Drink as much water as you can. This helps to flush out the toxins from your body
- Eat only “live” foods; fruits, vegetables and lean protein like meat, fish and chicken
- Do NOT eat processed or fast foods. Sweets, breads and carbohydrates actually feed and encourage E. coli