What is E. coli and Why Does it Matter?
You can’t hardly turn on the news and not see something about another outbreak of E. coli. Outbreaks happen all the time. But there’s more to that story.
Here we sit all comfortable thinking that the most recent outbreak has no chance of effecting you and me when reality is that E. coli is all over our food and we can’t do much to avoid it.
Millions of people in the USA get some form of eColi (food poisoning) every year.
And what did you do to get eColi?
All you did was go out to a restaurant with your family and have a nice meal. A few hours later all of you began to have diarrhea and began to vomit. This kind of food poisoning can be fatal.
You go to the emergency room at your local hospital and they determined that you have contracted E. coli, caused by a bacterium that is normally found in the lower intestine that was mistakenly in your meal.
If you prefer not to put antibiotics into your body, as many people do, there is a wonderful natural alternative that effectively destroys E. coli returning you back to your normal, cheerful self. We actually guarantee that you will be delighted with the results or, we will refund your money.
Confirmed; eColi is in our beef, chicken and pork products
Food-borne illness involving eColi is transmitted by consuming or coming in contact with infected meat, poultry or pork products. It can also be passed by fecal residues on vegetables and from infected individuals that do not properly wash their hands before preparing food. Somehow, animal “poop” got into your meal.
One severe complication associated with E. coli infection is hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS). The infection produces toxic substances that destroy red blood cells, causing kidney injury. HUS can require intensive care, kidney dialysis, and transfusions.
Most outbreaks in the United States have been associated with animal fecal matter or raw or undercooked ground beef, unpasteurized milk, unpasteurized juice and leafy greens (spinach, lettuce, etc.).
Each year in the United States, E. coli infections cause approximately 265,000 illnesses. Approximately 40 percent of these infections are caused by the strain E. coli O157:H7, a strain that is part of the shiga toxin-producing group of E. coli bacteria (STEC). The other 60 percent of E. coli cases are caused by non-0157:H7 shiga toxin-producing E. coli (STEC).
Good hygiene, especially frequent and thorough hand washing, is important to prevent the spread of the disease, particularly after using the rest room, after changing diapers, after touching animals and before eating, drinking or preparing food.
Any child with diarrhea or bloody diarrhea may have E.coli infection. Since STEC can be easily transmitted, parents should not send sick children to day care or to school. Day care centers and schools should send sick children home to avoid person-to-person spread, especially among diapered children.
E. Coli That Cause Urinary Tract Infections are Now Resistant to Antibiotics
Thanks to antibiotics, we tend to think of urinary tract infections as no big deal. Pop some cipro, and you’re done. A good thing, too—if the E. coli that usually cause UTIs crawl up the urinary tract, they can cause kidney failure and fatal blood poisoning.
But antibiotics may not be saving us from UTIs for very much longer.
Scientists tracking UTIs from 2000 to 2010 found a dramatic uptick in cases caused by E. coli that do not respond to the drugs that are our first line of defense. In examining more than 12 million urine analyses from that period, they found that cases caused by E. coli resistant to ciprofloxacin grew five-fold, from 3% to 17.1% of cases. And E. coli resistant to the drug trimethoprim-sulfame-thoxazole jumped from 17.9% to 24.2%. These are two of the most commonly prescribed antibiotics used to treat UTIs. When they are not effective, doctors must turn to more toxic drugs, and the more those drugs are used, the less effective they in turn become. When those drugs stop working, doctors will be left with a drastically reduced toolkit with which to fight infection.
NutraSilver, a form of colloidal silver, a natural mineral, that is proven to kill eColi in FDA/ISO-certified independent in-vitro lab tests.
Might a natural approach to eColi interest you?
In FDA/ISO-certified in-vitro lab tests, NutraSilver decimated a colony of 8.2 billion cells of eColi in 30 minutes, killing 99.999%. Dr. Micheal Sinclair, CEO of MicroCheck labs, stated “The NutraSilver product at 3 drops in one liter of water is extremely effective against these water-borne bacterial pathogens killing 99.999% of the organisms after only 30 minutes of contact time.”
We invite you to try NutraSilver, a natural antibiotic, and experience the rapid healing, increase in energy and elimination of brain fog.