Filtered or Bottled Water is a Key to Your Continued Health
NutraSilver kills harmful pathogens
So what happens to them next? Well, they become harmful toxins in your body. So, the best thing to do is to assist your elimination system (lymph system, urine, stool, breath and sweat) to get rid of these toxins. If you want to return to great health quickly, then you must drink as much filtered or bottled water as you can each and every day to help ‘flush out’ these harmful toxins from your body. This will prevent you from experiencing the toxicity yourself which is referred to as a ‘healing crisis’ which feels like you are getting the flu.
Well, tap water has minerals in it that can combine with the nano-silver particles in NutraSilver and change or lower the potency of NutraSilver®. So please just avoid tap water and take good care of yourself and drink lots of water every day.
Eat Live Foods and Live a Healthy Life
For those of you old enough to remember, think back to when you were a child; how many people were sick then? Not very many, right? So what happened to make all of these people ill? Mostly, it is the dramatic change in our diet and our exposure to toxins rampant in our environment.
You can make decisions that support your well-being or you can shorten your life and your health. It is up to you. For those of you who already have diseases, doesn’t it make sense to eat only live foods rather then dead, processed foods to support your healing process?
What Are Live Foods?
Live foods are foods that have not been processed; they still have their essential life left in them and they are eager to past their nutrition on to you. These foods include:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Lean Meats
What Are “Dead Foods?”
Any food that has been processed and is presented to you at the grocery store in a:
- Has a Nutritional Label
- High-calorie, no nutrition foods like sugar and high-fructose corn syrup
These ‘fortified’ foods have had the life processed out of them and have had artificial ingredients added to replace the lack of any real nutrition. If you can’t read the label or pronounce the words on the label it is probably not a good idea to eat this particular food.
What About Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Foods?
- Genetically Modified (GM) foods are food items that have had their DNA changed through genetic engineering. Unlike conventional genetic modification that is carried out through time-tested conventional breeding of plants and animals. Combining genes from different organisms is known as recombinant DNA technology, and the resulting organism is said to be “genetically modified,” “genetically engineered,” or “transgenic.” GM products include medicines and vaccines, foods and food ingredients, feeds, and fibers.
Between 1997 and 1999, gene-modified (GM) ingredients suddenly appeared in 2/3rds of all US processed foods. This food alteration was fueled by a single Supreme Court ruling. It allowed, for the first time, the patenting of life forms for commercialization. Since then thousands of applications for experimental GM organisms have been filed with the US Patent Office alone, and many more abroad.
Unfortunately, we in the USA do not have the right to know if we are eating GMO foods or not. It has been estimated that 80% of the food in the grocery store is GMO. Our bodies have never evolved to digest this new ‘foreign’ food so our bodies do not know what to do with GMO foods. As a matter of fact, the food industry can not guarantee that GMO food is safe to eat at all.
This is a short list of the genetically modified food crops that are grown in the US today:
- Sugar cane
- Sweet peppers
- Soy bean
- Cocoa beans
- Yellow squash
So, What Can You Do?
- The only thing you can do is pay a little extra and buy only certified ‘organic’ foods. Even then you can not be sure that you are getting non-GMO foods in your diet.
- Avoid antibiotics when possible
- Keep NutraSilver on hand to avoid pathogenic infections and take it daily as directed.
Now that you know what really makes good sense to you, you need to decide to change your eating habits and take NutraSilver for great health!